Bandsaw-Technology – FlexiDrive
FlexiDrive – The Universal log carriage for all applications
The log carriage FLEXIDRIVE is the specialist for soft- and hardwood: high flexibility, gentle log manipulation, precise cutting!
Optimal log fixation with adjustable clamping heads
Minimisation of cycle times and high flexibility – important for band saw cutting, which is often affected by considerable idle times. The FLEXIDRIVE offers a new dimension for the value optimised sawing:
Log Carriage Drive:
- Cable winches with hydrostatic or electromechanical drives
- Cable drum diameters 500, resp. 750 mm
- Wheel and disc drive or movement through hydraulic servo-cylinder
The FLEXIDRIVE offers the following advantages:
- The new designed clamping heads are positioned separately and precisely by a very fast servo adjustment.
- The divided Canali carriage was developed consequently: each of the 3 clamping heads or more can be adjusted lengthwise, therefore every log length can be tensioned optimally
- The hydraulic power pack is located stationary outside of the carriage, therefore a weight saving and a higher carriage dynamic is achieved.
- The log carriage is equipped with an energy-efficient drive which saves money at every carriage return by recovering the brake energy.
|Flexidrive type||Clamping head opening||Clamping claw opening | Track width|
|1.000||1.000 mm||1.000 mm||1.370 mm|
|1.200||1.200 mm||1.000 mm||1.370 mm|
V-turner for big logs
FLEXIDRIVE with hydraulic
Each clamping head
Precise fixation for longer logs
Other bandsaw technologies