Bandsaw – Technology – Resaws
Resaws – Vertical
Band resaws are supplied in vertical, horizontal and tilted version combined with various infeed and outfeed systems. Aside the standalone version multiple lines may be configurated, i.e. Twin, Triple and Quad.
Band resaw base
Our band resaw technology benefits from Canali‘s many years of experience of sawmills and planing mills. The machines are available with wheels from 1,100 up to 2,500 mm diameter and all come with a very robust frame. Wheels‘ width and drive capacity are defined according to the individual application.
Flexible modular design
- Mostly identical parts are used for the different versions of vertical, horizontal and tilted version band resaws
- Every size of band saw version is interchangeable with every infeed device
- Every band resaw and infeed device is available as right-hand or left-hand design
Version and size of band resaws are individually configurated according to customer‘s needs considering the type of application and requirements to feeding and automatic separation of sawn timber resp. excess piece.
- For resaw, centre and diagonal cut
- Roller height from 200 up to 500 mm
- For up to 10 driven rollers
|Resaw ML||Wheel Ø||Wheel width||Drive capacity|
|1.100||1.000 mm||max. 120 mm||37 kW|
|1.250||1.250 mm||max. 150 mm||45 kW|
|1.400||1.400 mm||max. 160 mm||55 kW|
|1.400||1.400 mm||max. 180 mm||75 kW|
|1.600||1.600 mm||max. 240 mm||90 kW|
|1.800||1.800 mm||max. 280 mm||110 kW|
TB 1.100 Unimaster 2
The economic universal machine for processing of prismatic timber. If desired with diagonal sawing facilityie
Band resaw – Horizontal
Horizontal band saw
Inclined execution for automatic separation
Passage widths of up to 2,000 mm are available.
Separation of heavy timber, i.e.
- Glued timber
- Special applications: separation of:
• Mineral fiber boards,
• Cork boards,
• Cardboards, etc.
Other bandsaw technologies